- Aphrodite: What do you find attractive in a partner?
- Apollo: Favourite song?
- Ares: If you had to fight someone in a duel, what would be your weapon of choice?
- Artemis: Favourite animal?
- Athena: Do you have any special talents?
- Demeter: Favourite food?
- Dionysus: Favourite drink?
- Hades: If you could meet a person from history, who would it be and why?
- Hephaestus: If you could learn a skill instantly, what would you choose?
- Hera: Do you want to get married and/or have children?
- Hermes: Where in the world would you most like to visit?
- Hestia: Where do you most want to live?
- Poseidon: If you were shipwrecked on a tropical island, what would you want to have with you?
- Zeus: If you ruled the world, what would you change?
Across the street we enter a nondescript lodge that’s kept open for visiting officials, scientists, and idiots like us. You know that feeling when you check into a motel room, and you’re instantly certain that a porno turned murder suicide happened there? You look down at that crusty duvet cover, convinced that it’s thoroughly caked in blood and semen. This is like a radioactive version of that - time a million.
Josh Gates: “Memoirs of A Monster Hunter”
Want to thank and welcome all my new followers. Sorry I haven’t been on lately! I will start posting more in the next few days! :D